Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pay It Forward Project

-->First thing first,
We need a document no bigger (but can be smaller than) 8.5 by 11 (Which is the size most printers will use) that is easily readable and designed/illustrated uniquely since this project is certainly a unique one. The purpose of this paper is for anyone to be able to acess the design on the EnSpire blog, so they can print out their favorite design and continue the game.

It can be double sided, however, remember not everyone is very technical with printing.

These are the tings that MUST be on the paper.

1. The Poem

Creative Pay-It-Forward
by Alyssa Arter

Creative Pay-It-Forward is the name of the game
A concept forgotten- we should all be ashamed.
The idea is simple; I’ll share it with you
And once I do that, you can try it out too!

Lately, it seems, you come to my mind
And I want you to know that I hope things are fine.
I’m sending to you, just a little something
To brighten your day; that you didn’t see coming.

I hope that you smile knowing I thought of you
In return, I want you to play the game too.
Please don’t even think of sending something my way.
Pay it forward, not back. You’ll make someone’s day.

January 2013

  1. The Enspire blog link so that people will easily access and print out their favorite “Pay it Forward” game rules. http://en-spire.blogspot.com/
  2. An area for the person playing the game to sign or write their own note to the person they are sending it too. (Some may not choose to say who it is from).

Optional
-You can design a “To & From” tag to go along with your design for people to attach to their package.
-Be creative! That is the goal after all. We want to make people smile and get excited for this project.


We will be posting all of the entries on the Enspire Blog. We would also like to include links to your own websites/blogs to show off your art work too. I hope you get excited about this project like we are!!!


Email Sammyweyant@gmail.com with questions or finished projects!!

No comments:

Post a Comment