Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pay it Forward 2013

Hey everyone!

First it has been to long since we have been blogging and it's time we start the conversation again!


Second....Heather Sisson had a great status that I thought I would share...

"2013 Creative Pay-It-Forward : The first five people to comment on this status will receive from me, sometime within the next year, a gift - perhaps a book, some baked goods, a candle, or some other surprise. There will be no warning, it will happen when the mood strikes me. Inbox me your address, if I don't already have it! The catch is the first 5 to respond must post this message on their Facebook page and make the same offer. Lets make 2013 a Pay-It-Forward year (sounded like a "fun" idea) *Remember, I am a crafty person and you may get something really nice!"

We encourage everyone to try! Of course we all want to use our talents to earn money, but sometimes giving can be just as rewarding. Even if it is just a silly 5 minute sketch.

Hope your 2013 year brings yourself and others plenty of joy. And we really hope you think this idea is as awesome as we do!

K&S

No comments:

Post a Comment